100 TICKETS. 100 DOLLARS. 100 YEARS.
PURCHASE YOUR GOLDEN TICKET AND WIN ANY LIVE AUCTION ITEM OF YOUR CHOICE!
The odds are in your favor! Only 100 tickets will be sold, making your chance of winning 1 in 100.
A complete listing of the live auction items may be viewed here: 2015 Live Auction Items.
- The purchase price of a raffle ticket is $100 per ticket. Payments are not tax-deductible contributions. If a purchase is dishonored by the bank, the entry will be declared invalid.
- The purchase of a ticket does not provide entry to the Paws for the Cause Centennial Gala.
- A maximum of 100 tickets will be sold. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of raffle tickets ultimately sold.
- No other purchase is necessary when buying raffle tickets.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase. Up to the maximum number of tickets are available for purchase.
- Tickets must be filled out in the name of a single individual. If more than one name is stated on the ticket, the first name listed shall be deemed the entrant and subsequent names will be disregarded. It is the sole responsibility of the participants in a group entry to allocate the prize among members of the group.
- The raffle prize will be the selection of a single Live Auction Package offering.
- Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society reserves the right to add or amend prize packages up to and including May 28, 2015.
- The winner will be selected at a random drawing the evening of May 28, 2015 during the 2015 Paws for the Cause Centennial Gala at the Quechee Inn at Marshland Farms, Quechee, VT, before the Live Auction opens.
- Entrants need not be present to win, but the choice of Live Auction Package offering must be known and documented on the ticket before the drawing occurs.
- The winner of the drawing will be notified according to the contact information provided to Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society at the time of entry on the ticket stub.
- In the event a winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond within 7 calendar days, fails to otherwise qualify for the prize and/or declines the prize, an alternate winner will be selected. If the prize is not claimed by the winner within 7 calendar days, the winner will forfeit any rights to the Live Auction Package offering and all rights and privileges will be awarded to the alternate winner.
- The right to take possession of the Live Auction Package offering through the winning entry is neither assignable nor transferable.
- The prize must be claimed by the listed ticket holder either in person, by phone, or via email.
- Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle, as determined by Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society in its sole discretion.
- If for any reason the raffle is canceled, Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society must reimburse each raffle ticket purchaser within 60 days of the raffle cancellation.
- Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the raffle process or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- The decision of Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society shall be final on all matters concerning the raffle.
- To receive the name of the prize winner and/or a copy of the official rules, send a request to email@example.com.