**The May 11, 2020 clinic is cancelled. If you were registered for this clinic, we will contact you with a rescheduled date once the clinic schedule is confirmed. Thank you to all for your understanding and patience.**
We offer low-cost spay and neuter clinics monthly. Due to the volume of animals that come to the shelter on clinic days, we ask everybody to adhere to our guidelines below to ensure the best possible experience for all.
2020 CLINIC DATES
March 30 — Cancelled due to COVID-19
April 20 — Cancelled due to COVID-19
May 11 — Cancelled due to COVID-19
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-registration, including payment in full, is required. Contact us at 802-484-5829 to register and to check availability. We have limited spaces in each clinic, which are filled on a first come/first serve basis.
Once you are registered, we will send you an email confirmation with the clinic details. If you have any questions, please call us to discuss.
CLINIC FEES: We require payment in full for the spay or neuter at the time of registration. The balance for vaccinations, flea treatments, etc., is due at pick-up time. We accept cash or credit card only.
- Dog Spay: $130.00
- Dog Neuter: $110.00
- Cat Spay: $75.00
- Cat Neuter: $65.00
- Rabbit (male or female): $95
- Rabies and Distemper Vaccinations: $10.00/vaccination
- Flea Treatment: $5.00 per cat; $10 per dog
- Other fees may apply at time of pick-up.
LOCATION: Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society, 4832 Route 44, West Windsor, VT
CHECK IN TIME: 8 AM – 8:30 AM
PICK UP TIME:
Dogs: 3:30 – 4:00 PM.
Cats: 3:45 – 4:15 PM
Any animal not picked up by 4:15 PM will be boarded for the evening and you will be charged an additional $35.
- All cats must be in a carrier.
- If you are bringing multiple cats, each cat needs their own carrier.
- If we have to provide you with a carrier for the day, there will be an additional charge of $10.
- All dogs must be on a non-extending leash.
- If your animal is up-to-date on rabies vaccination, you must bring proof of the vaccination with you. If your animal is not up-to-date and is over 12-weeks of age, they must receive a vaccination at the clinic.
- All animals must be fasted for the clinic. Do not offer any food after 8 PM the night before the clinic to them. They can have water.