Pet Photo Calendar Contest
Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society will be celebrating its 100th Anniversary in 2015. As part of the celebration, we’re holding a pet photo contest for our friends, supporters, and community members to submit photos of their most treasured family members – their animals!
One grand prize winner will be selected and featured on the 2015 calendar cover and in the calendar on the month of the winner’s choice. Eleven second place winners will be selected and will be featured on the remaining months.
Show the love of your animal and help support the animals in our care by participating in this once in a lifetime event.
Enter using the form below. You will be redirected to PayPal to finalize your transaction.
- All photos must be submitted digitally either on our website, email to email@example.com, or on a CD-ROM.
- All photos must be accompanied by a completed entry form and entry fee.
- The entry fee is $10 per photo.
- All entries must be received no later than 4PM on Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
- We will notify the winners on Friday, October 3, 2014.
- All pets are eligible.
- More than one pet is permitted in each photo.
- The photos should be animal only – no humans, please.
- All photos must be at least 300dpi and be at least 1875 x 2850 pixels in size.
- All photos must be submitted as .jpeg files.
- Photographers are not permitted to place borders or frames around their image or to use a stylized filter or to place a watermark, signature, date or copyright notice on the image.
- Participants may only submit photos to which they own the right to reproduce.
- Submission of a photo grants Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society the right to publish, use, edit, and/or modify the photo in such a way, in any and all media, without limitation and without consideration to the entrant.