Purchase a Golden Ticket for a chance to win any live auction item of your choice!
The odds are in your favor – only 100 tickets will be sold making your chance of winning 1 in 100!
Each ticket is $100 and the winner will be awarded the live auction item of their choice, which is to be selected when purchasing the ticket. Auction items include:
A Private Cocktail Party with a Jazz Trio in Your Home
A 1-week Stay in Tuscany, Italy
Dugout Club Red Sox Tickets, Stay in Boston and Patriots Tickets
The drawing will be held on May 24, 2019 at our Paws for the Cause Dinner and Auction event at the Woodstock Country Club immediately prior to the beginning of the live auction. You do not need to be in attendance of this event to purchase a Golden Ticket.
If 100 tickets have not been sold prior to the beginning of the event, the remainder will be sold that evening prior to the drawing.
You may enter as many times as you like until all 100 tickets have been sold.
You can purchase a Golden Ticket by using the form below, calling Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society at 802-484-5829 or emailing email@example.com. You may also purchase directly at the shelter during our open hours, Tuesday – Saturday, 12 – 4PM. Checks should be made payable to LMHS. Credit cards can be charged over the phone.
- The purchase price of a Golden Ticket is $100 per ticket. Payments are not tax-deductible contributions. If a purchase is dishonored by the bank, the entry will be declared invalid.
- The purchase of a Golden Ticket does not provide entry to the Paws for the Cause Dinner and Auction event.
- A maximum of 100 tickets will be sold. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of raffle tickets ultimately sold.
- No other purchase is necessary when buying raffle tickets.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase. Up to the maximum number of tickets are available for purchase.
- Tickets must be filled out in the name of a single individual. If more than one name is stated on the ticket, the first name listed shall be deemed the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the participants in a group entry to allocate the prize among the members of the group.
- The raffle prize will be the selection of a single live auction package offering.
- Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society reserves the right to add or amend prize packages up to and including May 24, 2019.
- The winner will be selected at a random drawing the evening of May 24, 2019 during the 2019 Paws for the Cause Dinner and Auction at the Woodstock Country Club in Woodstock, VT before the live auction opens.
- Entrants need not be present to win, but the choice of Live Auction package offering must be known and documented on the ticket before the drawing occurs.
- The winner of the drawing will be notified according to the contact information provided to Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society at the time of entry on the ticket stub.
- In the event a winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond within 7 calendar days, fails to otherwise qualify for the prize and/or declines the prize, an alternate winner will be selected. If the prize is not claimed by the winner within 7 calendar days, the winner will forfeit any rights to the live auction package offering and all rights and privileges will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- The right to take possession of the Live Auction Package offering through the winning entry is neither assignable nor transferable.
- The prize must be claimed by the listed ticket holder either in person, by phone or via email.
- Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle, as determined by Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society in its sole discretion.
- If for any reason the raffle is cancelled, Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society must reimburse each raffle ticket purchaser within 60 days of the raffle cancellation.
- Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the raffle process or to be acting in violation of the rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- The decision of Lucy Mackenzie Humane Society shall be final on all matters concerning the raffle.
- To receive the name of the prize winner and/or a copy of the official rules, send at request to firstname.lastname@example.org.